Sunbeam School, Ballia
Sunbeam was founded in Varanasi in 1972 by Dr. Amrit Lal ‘Ishrat’ Madhok, HOD, Dept. of Persian Language , BHU and Mrs Deesh ‘Ishrat’ Madhok, an educationist armed with her experience of heading Indian Embassy School , Tehran. They felt the complete overall educational needs of children in Varanasi were not being met by existing public and private schools, They decided overall that this mission could best be achieved through the creation of a private , independent institution ,which would be an amalgamation of the best of ancient educational practices and the most mordern academic delivery system .
In Ballia , the institution was established with Session 2013-14 and the progressive trend has not stopped for a day .
As a group ,Sunbeam truly epitomizes the fact that success is a journey and not a destination.
We at Sunbeam Ballia aim to help each child to:
- Learn effectively and develop their full potential.
- Acquire the attitudes, skills and knowledge that will from the basis for their future living and learning.
- Provide all children with a secure, caring, friendly and well organized enviroment where discpiline is consistent.
- Ensure that all children receive equal regard and equal access to the curriculum.
- Incorporate Technology, theory of Multiple Intelligence and Collaborative learnning in all areas of teaching.
- Develop in children a degree of independence and self motivation.
- Encourage behavior that is tilerant, sensitive to other and reflects good manners and moral awareness.
- Excellence in their work.
- Doing their best for others and understanding the strengths and weaknesses of others.
- The Community is groups and team.
- The environment, the school and their personal property.
- The reputation of the school.